Our running order seemed to work well everyone looked like they were having fun.
The idea was we wanted a party that was our wedding rather than a wedding with a party tacked on. I think we got it.
- Everyone arrived and got a drink (Bubbly!) and mingled with music playing
- The Bridal party gathered together and everyone gathered around
- Natalie and Jack walked in to join the party
- Wedding ceremony was preformed with all our friends and family around us relaxed and enjoying and celebrating with us.
- The Ceremony finished and everyone mingled and we chated with everyone, more music and drinks
- Cocktail style food was served while people mingled with music we wanted to encourage people to talk with lots of people not just those at their table.
- Main course was served (noodle box) more mingling
- Family and friends said their bit (speeches)
- More food and drinks into the night
- Everyone was relaxed, danced, chated and had fun (general bar, beer wine etc)
- Desert was served (cake, chocolate)
- Partied on into the night
For the keen ones we partied on at Manturia in town, that was also lots of fun.